Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hang 10 and Lucky Number 7


I am 10 today- double digits, yessss! And Zach turned lucky number 7 last week. Dad got us a TV and Zach calls it fat. We all laugh becuase it's a flat screen TV but he thinks we're calling it fat. We are not sure what we are doing for our birthday party- mom and dad have to give it a thumbs up, so we have to wait and see. I can't wait until I'm old enough to choose for myself without them. Usually dad is cool with things but mom always has to say no or think about it first. Today she brought treats to my class and did the same for Zach on his birthday, that was pretty cool of her. She likes to make our birthday a big deal, like it's really her birthday or something.

Keep it real!

Ty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You two are getting so big and old. I have a fat tv too, Zach! You have to let me know what you get to do for a party.
I love you,

Grandma DeLuxe