Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Say Goodbye

Baseball season is over. We did win a game in the playoffs but got eliminated on Sunday. I had the best game ever on Saturday. I was three for three; my first at bat was a single and an RBI, then my next at bat was a double with 2 RBIs and then my last at bat was a triple with 2 RBIs. My double was a line drive over the left fielders head and then my triple was a bomb in left field too (this one was way over the left fielder's head). It was a great game, but dad missed it. He has never missed a game and he decided to golf because he thought we would lose and get killed like the night before. I wanted him to see that all he taught me paid off. Mom was proud of me and cheered loud- I heard Zach cheer too.

Baseball is over and football has begun.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on two things Ty! Your awesome baseball performance, and updating your blog! I wish your mommy would put pictures of you in your baseball uniform, and our brother cheering you on.

Have a great time in CA with your Aunts, Uncles and cousins!

Happy birthday to your Mommy and cousin Ryan! Can we say big party coming down the pike this weekend?

I love you, Dude!