Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Zach and I just got back from Copper Mountain. We volunteered up at the Winter Games for the Special Olympics of Colorado. Mom, Dad and the Regis kids were also volunteers. We helped the athletes in Olympic Town and played games with them. Zach and I did the SoulJa Boy dance (at the dance) and everyone gathered around and cheered us on. We worked hard and had a lot of fun too.

Baseball season is here! I am playing for Creek this season. Not too excited about the weather, but hopefully it will get warm sooner than later- for my California/Texas/Florida cousins, 60s in Colorado is nice in the Spring. March is the snowiest month of the year.

Zach is gearing up for golf and tennis. We call him the "Country Clubber" because of the sports he is learning. He really wants to play football, like me, but he has hit his head too many times already.

We'd like to hear how you are all doing.
Keep it real,
Ty

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ty and Zach, Thank you for checking out my blog and signing my guestbook!
I think I like blogging...it helps make friends and share with others.

Good luck with your baseball Ty! You have to post about your games!! Zach is so cool with his golf...that's where all the classy babes hang out. Look out Tiger Woods...Zachy is on your tail.

Glad you like my blog and especially my hat! Love you, Grandma De Lux. Oh, and since a zillion people in the blogesphere already kknew who Grandma J was, (I already had an account, just no blog) it was the easier route.....but you all know who grandma De Lux is! Yep, she runs Camp De Lux.

Unknown said...

I think I'll add your blog to my dashboard.

heartshapedhedges said...

Hey Cousins!

Grandma De Lux, that is a good name for her! Sleep overs at her house, with marshmallows and sugary cereal, they are DELUXE!!

You guys need to head West, we have lots of warm weather here. Maybe Ty could teach me (Andrew) how to play baseball and Id love to learn golf and tennis from Zachy.

I just broke my arm, so I cant play Little League for a few weeks. Im on the Orioles this year. The doctor said I can get my cast wet, so I will still swim on my swim team M-TH, but Im not super happy about that, I was wanting a break.

We miss you guys and hope you come visit us soon.

Love,
your CA cousins,
Andrew, Christine and Elise

PS. I have a "blog" www.caringbridge.org/ca/andrew and my mom has a blog too; www.heartshapedhedges.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Dudes? Tell me wasssuppp??? I know you are on spring break so tell me what you have been up to? How's the golf coming along Zachy? Tyler, what's the name of your baseball team this year?
I can't wait to come see you guys.
Love,
Grandma DeLuxe

Unknown said...

DUDES!! HELLOOOOO!
I need an update...really, que pasa?